Jul 1, 2011

I'm in a state of angst

Angsty angsty angstness.  Grrr, I hate you all.
No not really, you're probably all fine people.  I'm just being crabby all of sudden for a bunch of stupid reasons.  My life's fine, I'm just... oh... depressed right now.  This bugs me because I've been fending that off pretty which is partially due to the fact that it's almost always sunny in Provo and that can actually have an effect on moods.
But not this one.  This is a straight up, no foolin' around, I feel so worthless and unaccomplished low down funk.  Blahghremuggle...
I guess there a few things that nag me, and they aren't causing the angst, but they aren't helping:
-Inconsistent eating, yesterday I had nearly nothing
-Really weird and sometimes unsettling dreams of things I though I was done with
-I got turned down from a really nice job that I thought I had a solid chance at. :'(
-I haven't really gotten to know any people of the opposite gender.  (I'm not saying it's totally important to, but I think it'd be neat to meet some nice girls, but it seems like they sure don't want to meet me)
-I might not have on-campus housing for Fall semester, due to my own stupidity.

An odd thing that I do when I'm in a crummy mood is that I nearly always perpetuate it by listening to depressing music and going sorta reclusive (well MORE reclusive because I'm useless, remember?)  Frankly sometimes I wonder how I get out at all, but usually a decent nights sleep will do it... as long as my dreams stay sane.

I... I just need to get some sleep, dang it.  I swear sometimes I feel like I fit nowhere.  Nowhere at all.


...
Happy freaking July

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!