Jul 28, 2011

Hello my freaky darlings

Well I've decided to start a new blog for my comics and art.  I'll put the link on this post later today if you've actually kept that up to date on my blog.  I'm thinking of calling it steppingstone because it's all the comics (that I write) that will eventually end up on MSJAR before they are released there, plus a few that I might just make for my own purposes.
The purpose for this is that I'd really like this blog to be more for my thoughts on stuff, or just when I get good and crabby and feel like venting to no one in particular.  So if you enjoy my comics and such, you should probably go to the new blog which can be reached by this link: http://capriciouscomics.blogspot.com/
Give me views!
And it's called Capricious webcomics, which is cooler than my steppingstone idea by a long shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!