Jul 11, 2011

Just generic whining again

         I don't dislike social interaction.  I mean, I may not be the socialest of butterflies, but I'm no antisocial.  That is, I don't want to be.  Hanging out with people is something I enjoy, though I'm not particularly good at it.  I'd like to meet new people.  I'd be ok with meeting girl people, frankly.  I wouldn't say I'm lonely, because I do have a couple of pretty good friends here.  Maybe I'm just adjusting to starting at base one more slowly than others.  The problem is that while I take my time, they're all out making friends in a method that is unfathomable to me.
Interesting.
          Heck, some guys here already have girlfriends here from what I can tell.  I'm not saying that that's a goal of mine (ok, yes it it, who am I kidding?)  I guess I'm just socially slow.  Probably no big surprise to anyone who knew me back home.  For some reason it keeps surprising me though.
right ok, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!