Jul 14, 2011

Mmhmm...

Yes hello, are you there?  I hope all's going well with your life.  Are your endeavors paying of?  Are you following your dreams and fighting adversity?  Don't let someone else decide your life y'know.  Otherwise you might not get to where you want to be.
Has your life so far been easy?  Or has it been difficult?  No matter what, someone has it better and someone has it worse.  Such is life.
How was your day today?  If it's early in the day, then how was your evening yesterday?  I do so hope it went well.  Seriously, I do.  I might not even know you, but I hope you are having a good life.
...
Well anyways, I had a decent day yesterday too I think.  I put the final nail in my social coffin by putting together a Dungeons and Dragons character.  (Well I guess I'll have my D&D group)  Is that a turn on to any girls out there?  Just checkin'.  I've been getting more into comic-y art lately, and I might post some up. Also, I have a friend who's running a sort of comic/journal thing on his blog which has quite a few followers which I do guest strips for occasionally.  I don't think they're posted yet, but they will soonish.  It's at myskinnyjeansarered.blogspot.com for your knowledge.  Also, the author is going on his mission soon and is leaving the blog and comics with me and a couple other friends so the artwork will not be as good, but might have a good element of humor, I don't know.
Oh, Harry Potter tonight.  I've been there from beginning to end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!