Jul 5, 2011

Scientific method

The steps of the scientific method, as applied to me, because I'm going to be as egocentric as I want on this blog that hardly anyone reads.  Ha.
First, let's review what the actual steps are:


    • Ask a Question
    • Do Background Research
    • Construct a Hypothesis
    • Test Your Hypothesis by Doing an Experiment
    • Analyze Your Data and Draw a Conclusion
    • Communicate Your Results
Ok, here we go:
Question:  Is it possible for Khail Ballard to meet a fine woman in college?  (like seriously, is it even doable?!?!)
Background research:  In high school Khail did in fact have a few girlfriends with whom he spent good fun times with.  It also seemed that they inexplicably liked Khail back, maybe even loved him.  (Khail dabbled with love, it can suck sometimes, but not always).  However, since his most recent split coupled with a move to a far away land (Utah) Khail is back to base one, which is awkward shyness around girls.
Hypothesis:  Maybe if Khail lights his hand on fire or does some of his other not-particularly-safe fire tricks, women will be impressed and he will have a chance to break the ice.
...
That's as far as I've gotten, hypothesis is still untested.  Also I run the risk of burning my hand off, it's been awhile since I've done this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!