Jul 7, 2011

Randomness #7

I'm in class, but it's taken boredom to a whole new level of uniqueness...  Plus the notes are online, and it looks like all the test answers are there, but I guess I'm old fashioned and I actually go to the lectures.  The subject is one I'm actually interested in (Psychology).

-Ocarina of Time took my whole day yesterday and I only got through the water temple (otherwise known as the impossible temple) I confess I used the walkthrough a bit.

-I'm pretty sure I've got a slight fever that was worse last night.  Oh dear.

-To me, there's hardly any difference between a chocolate muffin and chocolates cupcakes, besides the frosting.  Apparently they're quite differently made, but frankly I just think they are both delicious (though I confess to feeling better about myself if I choose the muffin for some reason.)

-New Vlogs out!  Pretty fun stuff there!  Also, Aaron has a Vlog too, which you can link to from mine if you feel so inclined.

-I want a recumbent bicycle...  Badly.  Also on the "odd transportation that seems awesome to me" list:  Segway.

-When I said segway I though of subway, which might be my favorite restaurant on campus.  On a related note, my student dining card has a HUGE money back up because I don't eat much (which is to the fault of the church and athletic camps here, they clog up lines!) so I've actually just bought random people food.  Technically I bought a girl dinner.  Yay?

-The new Harry Potter movie is out soon, which I guess I'm pretty excited for.  I'm not a Harry Potter super fan, but I do enjoy the series as well as most of the movies (the fourth movie was not top-notch).

-I would never hate someone because they were beautiful.  Unless they told me "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful"... then there might be a bad taste in my mouth.

-Actually, I've noticed a change in how attractive a person seems to me based on their personality.  An example is when I asked a girl who at first looked quite fine in my eye, but she rejected me in a cold manner and then I found out that she actually had the personality of a nearly dead horse.  Curiously, though she didn't change her outer image at all, I could not for the life of me find her beautiful anymore.

-How now brown tow-truck?  (wait... what?)

-I think my favorite pieve of Classical music would definitely have to be Mozarts Symphony 40 in G minor.  For Baroque, Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor,which I realize is just generic Bach, but I've actually listened to his other works, so I can actually claim it.  His "little" fugue in G minor is also good.  Though I admit I'm a sucker for any pipe organ song in a minor key.  Oh I'm in Music 202 by the way.  I dislike renaissance music for the most part and we haven't started Romantic Era yet, though arguably Beethoven has a romantic sound to his works.

-I'm not depressed today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!