Jul 22, 2011

Here it comes

It's nearing the end of the term here (summer term is a shorter one) and I still feel like I need to do something more to get used to it all.  I have no idea what it is.  My suspicion is that sometime in the near future I'm going to have a brief relapse in which I get really homesick and irritable which makes for a bad week or maybe just a day.  I mean, I've had a few rough days (who doesn't?) but nothing that put me off what was going on.  It's my theory that that will happen sometime soon, there will probably be a trigger event of some sort.
I'm not resigned to this, maybe I'll just adjust like a normal person and I'm worrying over nothing.  That'd be nice, though I think I might still prepare for it (not sure how).
On a lighter note, I'm almost done with Summer term!  The dull classes will be replaced by hopefully less dull ones!  I'm also in two dance classes (ballroom and intro to tap) mostly because I like to legitimately dance and frankly it might be a good place to meet people with similar interests.  Girl people.  Am I a single-minded genius or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!