Dec 27, 2010

Where's my camera?

... I haven't a clue where my camera is, but seeing as I'm not actually looking for it, it's probably upstairs on my desk... and I don't actually need it right now so I guess that's really not a problem.

I constantly get sweater and sweatshirt mixed up so obviously I'm an absolute failure at life... AAAUUUUGGGHHH!!!!! (not my real opinion, but which one has the hood?  Or can they both?)

I realize I talk about dreams a lot, but I just can't let them go.  Watching the movie "Inception" didn't help, but it's now my favorite movie...  Will there someday be a technology which will actually allow us to explore the subconscious mind with such a total remembrance of the events which you could subvert? (the dieing to leave thing does seem a setback though) if so, I would like first crack at it please.  Still haven't tried the self-hypnosis thing to see if I can "have a look around" in my head.  I still say it has potential to figure things out.  I wonder who the pioneer in this subject is...

There's really not much on my mind right now... I thought there was, but I guess not...
Happy holidays then!  Spend them with someone you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!