Dec 5, 2010

Here we go

Hey, this is my thirtieth post!  Good gravy, have I actually written that much?  And this is from a guy who usually fails at essays or any other project involving a lot of writing.

Augh! I'm using a netbook, and the keyboard is just small enough to confuse my fingers, so this is taking a bit longer until I adjust, maybe if I type something repetitively...
so, what's a cardigan?  So, what's a cardigan?  So what's a cardig-  Aha! I've adjusted now (and I only learned what a cardigan was this last month, but at least now i know)

In fact I'm horribly behind on most things "girl" mainly because I've grown up with 5 brothers...  ohhhh man
And I'm just about in the middle, I've got three older, and two younger, which is kinda odd, but now I'm basically the oldest in my house, so it's kinda nice. 
But right, girls.  I don't think its so much that I don't understand them, because no man truly does, as that I'm just underexposed to what they are really like!  All I've known (besides my mother, which really doesn't count) is what they are like at school when they are at least giving minute attempts at fitting in, or hiding bits of themself, which is what most people do at school. 
Ok yes, I do have several female friends whom I've spent time with, but I still can't help feel I'm behind my friends who have sisters and such, I doubt I'm alone in this, but it just baffles me a bit.

          That hardly went anywhere, didn't it?  Well then I'll just say happy holidays, don't over commercialize christmas! It's about other things then presents too y'know!  (party it up on new years though, that's what its for, just don't get drunk)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!