Aug 18, 2011

Kohle

           That word is German (?) for Coal.  There's no reason, I just like the word (in German).  Today I will be going to this mysterious place called Jump On It, which apparently has lots of things to, well, jump on.  Gong with Daniel and a few other folks, quite excited.  I also made a vlog post today, but probably won't post until tomorrow because.... because.
           So my newest thing that I've been watching is Phineas and Ferb, my brother and sister in law introduced me formally, and I must admit I love it (Ferb's my favorite).  So that's pretty cool.  Seriously, that's all I have to say on the matter, usually I get into things like that, but it's not a terribly complicated show (though there is humor that can be for both kids and adults, so that works).  Yeah.  No real musings today.  I'm pretty glad my migraine of earlier went away, thank you pills!  I better get off the computer so as not to encourage it to resurface.
Do good things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!