Aug 6, 2011

another one of those "explanations"

         I don't think love is a disease or drug to be honest.  I've just had a few friends who have had bad luck with it recently, so I did what I could to help.  It also brought up some of my failings and I wrote a blog post about it again.  So if you liked it, then that's great, and if you didn't, then I apologize.
         So I've been considering dreams again because I had a few more vivid ones last night (they were vivid at the time, but now they're pretty unclear.  Stupid faulty dream memory).  All I remember is that they were both very good, but in different ways.  One was future good, in that it involved my playing the game Zelda :Windwaker, which is on my "once I get money I'll buy this" list.  The other was past good, in that it was "these are memories I never want to lose, but won't be repeated ever again most likely".  The future good one I have no qualms with because it's a realistic dream that will probably be realized sometime in the near future.
            Now the past good dream...  I almost wonder if I would've rather not had it.  The reasoning is a weak-willed one and that's that the past won't happen again and I was forced to relive it.  I woke up to the dismay of finding out that it had been a dream and that I'm still here as a finding-himself kinda lonely college guy.   Was that brief interlude in my sleep worth it?  I can't say...  Would I have rather had a nightmare?  Probably not, so I guess it was better than the alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!