Aug 12, 2011

Fin

       Well my first term of college is really pretty much officially over, and I'm still alive and in not terrible health.  I DID IT!
       Next term will be cool too with many more classes, not to mention that I got a job at the Cannon Center as a prep cook!  Woo!!  So there is excitement in this!  Victory is mine!
       Today I move into my brother and sister's apartment for between terms, in which they will not be present cuz they're out of town.  Just me for eleven days (though me and Daniel will do a few day trips which should alleviate the boredom).  I think it'll be a great time to work on some comics and other such distractions.  Might even start to attempt to get in shape before dance class (because you need strength to dance... that's my only reason... seriously... no other intentions... none... )
        As for my comics, I broke my first art pen and if I buy a new one it means I'm officially doing this.  Weird!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!