Jun 5, 2011

Alllllllll done! wow

It's over now.  My adolescent life is nearing it's end.  My days of required listening to adult figures or "facing the consequences" are being reduced (laws are still in effect).  I have GRADUATED!!!  I look back at my whole life since elementary school and I know it's unchangeable and that it's now a base for my future.
I have regrets, certainly.  Show me someone who doesn't and I will show you a very arrogant person.  However, I also have many many good memories of my life in my little town and elsewhere.  Sometimes when my little demon is messing with me I can't alway recall the good times as well, but I know they were there and I suspect I will recall them better as I move on with life.
...
This year I learned a lot.  Obviously from my classes, but more besides about life skills.  I'll put a few here for kicks and giggle.
-succumbing to a fear of embarrassment can kill a chance for glory or fun

-Don't assume that people don't want to talk to you or else eventually they probably won't

-No matter what you do, someone will complain about it.  Ignoring these people makes life very good

-A heartbreak with a salt shake is a very real and long-lasting pain, but...

-Dwelling on past wrongs doesn't help.  While you think bad things, the other guy's out dancing

-Love is real

-So is jealousy, but it will haunt you if you give into it

-Miracles can happen, but sometimes they need a little push

-If someone needs help fast, don't hesitate.  Ever.

-Swing dancing is fun! (I've known this for awhile, it's just been reaffirmed)

That's my learning for the year, a condensed form (of course there's more) if any of it applies to you, then... umm... cool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!