Feb 14, 2011

Allow me to take leave of my senses

Hapsy Balenfines tay!
Makke shur you sprexplane hows it is youll laik thuh vareous wuman or doode whom you adfmire en your lyef.

No ovver prerson?  Shash ok, therrs gotfta b SROMEbubby you cayr aboutf thatt cud bee fought abbougt.

Ahh, Trocker...

As a matter of fact, I have a mixed view on Valentines day.  I personally like it because there's often free candy, and heck I got to give nice things (homemade) to the girl I feel a great affection for.  But I admit that the commercialization and fake passion that occurs on V-day can be a bit, oh what's the word...

Fake?  Obnoxious to a point?

Ah well, have a genuine Valentines day!  And if you read this after Valentines day, then... umm... go and...
chugagallonofchocolatemilkandreportbackhereatoncewhenyou'vetossedyourcookies.
DONE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!