Jan 29, 2011

Randomness #5

Before I get random, I first need to tell you that I was unable to directly post my little comics directly to this blog (grr) so I've created a quick photo album: Here's the link: http://looseleaf.myphotoalbum.com/ (NO LONGER ACTIVE)
As of now, it's only got 4 comics on there, but I'll update it approximately every "when I feel like it".

Insomnia is no laughing matter, I've had it from time to time, and it's not fun.  Right now I'm good, don't worry.

How now brown cow?  Why fly in the sky, pie?  Hammer, the slammer, Lammer! (I do know someone named Lammer, nice guy)

I'm still figuring out what INFP means and how it does and doesn't describe me.  It's ironic that the test said I was an introvert (though only barely) because a few years back I took a similar test which called me an extrovert.  Have I really changed that much since being a freshman?  I guess I have noticed a few internal peronality differences since then.  Oh, and I'm also interested because Trocker says she's an INFP too.  (Which is incredible as only about 1-5% of the population turns out to be...)

There's water damage on my ceiling, so if any sentences get cut off suddenly, it means that the roof collapsed on me.  Though in all truth that's not very likely at a

...
Just kidding, thouhg I doubt I really got you, you're WAY to smart for that!  (Except you Norbert)  Is anyone's name actually Norbert?  I personally don't know any, but if you're name is Norbert, leave me a comment, so I can apologize for calling you an idiot.

Trocker!

I hate discrimination, it's really pretty much a waste of time... Except Martians, I discriminate against them every opportunity I get!  Hope I don't get vaporized.  (But seriously Westboros, take a break!  Go outside, take a deep breath, and maybe you'll feel better).

I have an inexplicable fear of cop cars.  Not that I'm any sorta law breaker (though I guess I do speed a bit) and I have no problems with police anywhere else, get along with them  great.  But if I'm driving anywhere at any speed, and I see a policewagon, I start hyperventilating.  And DON'T get me started on those songs on the radio which have sirens in them...  uggggggggh

Jokingly saying "I hate you" is way easier than jokingly saying "I love you", go figure that's it's also the same to say them seriously.

SUPERCAKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!