Apr 1, 2011

Open a door

         Although a door of my life has closed, I sense a new one opening.  An unrelated one, but one that's distracting enough to bring me up to a happy person again.
       My soon-to-be Vlog!!! (tada!)  Made possible by an independent study credit which will begin on Monday!  It's got all the things I need:
-Access to good cameras.
-Access to good computers with out of this world editing technology.
-A supervising teacher who doesn't really care much about what I do.
-The studio!
I don't know what my Vlog will be about just yet, but I've already picked a YouTube alias which I like the sound of.  It's "CrunchyCrystals" which I thought was kind of catchy (don't look it up yet, I haven't posted anything).
So now I'm excited again!  Hope I don't blow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!