Apr 24, 2011

Happy Easter

          Easter is a very important holiday, as I am a Christian and I think Jesus being resurrected is a very special and amazing thing.   Getting candy is nice too.
         However, something a little less exciting about today is how on the way to church I somehow managed to get a $200 DOLLAR SPEEDING TICKET!!!!!!!!!   FACE PALM!  Oh I feel like an idiot, but I'll be the first to admit it's about time for a cop (a sheriff in this case) to slow me down, as I have an atrociously bad habit of speeding (as well as other unsafe driving practices).  It seems my motto of "Drive like You're a Roller Coaster" has gotten me in trouble at this amusement park.  So now I need to get a job again.  Maybe I should have cried for the officer....
       That wouldn't work, I'm just about physically incapable of crying.  It's a curious phenomenon which seems to strike many males, but me in particular.  It's odd since I'm not emotionally insensitive and it's not like I haven't never felt like I needed to, it just wouldn't happen.  That's probably unhealthy in some way, I don't know.

      On an unrelated note, me and Spirit hung out on Friday to just talk about prom and fly kites and such.  It's good to get out of the house.  Also I went horseback riding on Saturday... forgot how much I liked doing that...

Well happy Easter, and if you're not Christian, happy Day-Which-Probably-Doesn't-Hold-Any-Significance-For-You  (Or DWPDHASFY day, which is technically redundant.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!