Apr 19, 2011

Voila

And incite happy!
Hey my second vlog post is up and the third will be out possibly tomorrow... PLUS I'm working on one that is not cream soda related, and is actually pretty fun to watch I'm hoping, should be up by thursday!

Now then, onto other things!  I have a friend.  I shall call her Spirit because I was in a play with her in which
I played a ghost.  We've been friends since and have been chatting on and off for the past 4 years or so (she lives a bit far) but she's a quite fine person.  And she's my prom date.
WOO!
Now, we're only going as friends, and it's her prom, but considering I didn't think I had a prayers chance at going at all a week or so ago, this is pretty awesome.
That's worded wrong, she's not a fallback, she's a great friend. And I'm very excited.

No go watch some cool stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!