Apr 3, 2011

Randomness #6

Here we go!  More random things jumping from my brain.  Won't be easy, I've got a headache...

      I'm constantly plagued with the thought of what I would say if I was met by aliens or some other supernatural life form, if they came up to me and said, "So, tell me about your home!"  Seriously, will I even take it naturally that they're right there?  Probably, since I've seen movies... but it would be REAL!  Oh man!

      Another thought:  If I was bestowed with amazing superpowers to do something pretty destructive, would the government try to draft me?  Would I go?  Hmm....

      I someday hope that they make antigravity belts, I'd have a blast harassing geese.

      DANG IT FACEBOOK!  STOP TELLING ME PEOPLE WHO I WANT TO CHAT WITH ARE ONLINE WHEN THEY REALLY AREN'T.

      I almost never joined Facebook when it was still getting crazy.  I wonder what would've happened if I hadn't ever... What if I dropped it now?  Hmmm....

       I'm gonna go on an adventure!  Maybe not today, but someday soon!  I've GOT to!

      Wait, who just climbed through my window? Oh wait, that was me.  Just doing a little self burglary folks, gotta be a ninja somehow.

-Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!