Nov 24, 2010

Randomness #3

Ya know what's kinda dumb to me?  Well, since I can't hear your guess I'll tell you I suppose.
Fake fruit bowls.... umm, why?... I mean, I guess if you had to choose a food to display, fruit would be the best since it's the most colorful usually... but it's... fake...
I suppose my biggest problem with it is that it's a bait and trick thing... You see fuit, thus you start feeling a bit hungry and hey, there's some fruit! Yum!  You go to grab the fruit and it has LIED TO YOU!!!!  (although frankly I'm more of a veggie man myself)

   I like getting pseudo-worked up about things, like the fruit bowl idea.  Do I actually care that much?  No I don't but it was sorta fun to blow off some steam at it for kicks.  I'm actually pretty laid back unless something really ruffles my feathers...

      If curiosity killed the cat, but cats have nine lives.... can it safely be curious eight times?  And what was it so curious about that caused it's decease anyway?
My theory:  The dryer  (I went to a barn where they accidentally lost a cat that way... :(   )

    Kio estas amo?

    I'm really in the mood for a pizza right now, one of those frozen vareities, but regrettably I'm at work right now AND I have no school today, so I'm working a full time day...  This would be ok if my job was any fun at all (I work in an office, which pays well, but all I do is click buttons and pick up papers from the printer from time to time...)  Mind you, blogging during work isn't cutting into my efficiency because the website I work from takes quite a lot of time to load the next page, so I'm typing while it loads, no worries!

    My word for today is Superfluous, which means redundant, but is much more fun to say than redundant...

I recorded my first song with the ukulele, but I'm not gonna put it up until I redo it, because it needs some work.  But here's a spoiler:  The song is about my marching band's colorguard and how dang awesome they are.

(Trocker's in colorguard, but that's coincidence this time)

I'm straight, but have "flamboyant tendencies" as a friend of mine called them... I didn't think so 'til I realized that I kinda want to wear a scarf... weird... but I don't think I will, mainly because I'm too lazy to get one and enough people already ask if I'm gay... (which I would be if I didn't like girls and did like guys, neither of which are true)

Peace in!  As opposed to peace out... makes more sense to me now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!