Mar 14, 2012

The times are toughening

Got back from my brother's wedding... ok, missed friday and Monday classes, no big deal right?
Well, I don't know what we added to our dance for tap... hmm
- I missed (yet another) assignment in Chemistry because I missed lectures.  At least we already took the second midterm for that one, which I failed.  Maybe I should withdraw...
- American heritage!  Iusually am alright missing a few lectures there and- what?  Paper due in labs... tomorrow!?!?!?  Hmm, well... I suppose, when I get off class tonight... at 5 (well, I'll be totally ready at 5:30 if I choose to eat, which I probably should).  Oh, and the midterm's next week... wonderful.
- Severe and hazardous weather!  Hey, I got on top and even got my assignment in on time!  Go me, I'm finally on top he- sorry what?  Oh the midterm IS this week.  Well, uh, well... goawayrightnow
- Book of Mormon Class!  I was already behind, but getting a bit caught up.  Yes I realize the midterm's today through friday, thankyouverymuchyouuselessuniversityeducationwhichissofarstressingmemorethaneducatingmewhichseemscounterproductive.
- I always do well in theater class!  Rehearsal friday at 5... well if I do my midterm then, which I should, I probably won't be eating.  Frick.

The reason I  can't do much on Thursday is due to my two normal classes, work, and apparently family services has to look inside my brain to see if I'm good for a mission.  I bet you they tell me I suffer from mild to moderate depression.  I bet they take over an hour to say it though.  I HATE redundancy in conversation.

Maybe if I go mad, I can get out of some of this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!