Mar 25, 2012

Panicing.

So I'm going to panic for a bit here... 
Ehh actually no, I'm not.  I'm keeping entirely calm.  I'm up to date on classes, doing well at work, I don't have a migraine today (they've been plaguing me all week!).  Actually I'm taking steps to reduce the amount of migraines I have, one of them being thatI won't sleep in and also I want to reduce the amount of tine I spend on the computer.  Can't hurt.  Also, I'm trying to eat more regularly instead of the "on-the-fly" vending machine raids.  Gotta keep tha-
ugh, after watching downton abbey, I'm thinking in a British accent.
-t blood sugar level.

I guess the only reason to be even slightly panicked is that my date is on Tuesday.  Apparently I do pretty well with people (lately) but a one-on-one encounter with an attractive female who I toy with the idea of having feelings for is worrisome.

Well 'ere's to luck.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!