Mar 31, 2012

Technically..

I'd rather not meet the girl of my dreams, because I always wake up from dreams and rarely remember much of them anyway.  What good would that be?
I also don't want someone perfect.  I'd feel terribly redundant.
She also won't be the apple of my eye, because that phrase makes no sense to me whatsoever.
We won't share a soul, because we both have one, so if we share, where does the extra one go?  Seems unfair to it...
I wouldn't do everything for her.  I can think of a few things that are either physically impossible or insanely stupid that I would prefer not to do on request.
She wouldn't mean the world to me.  The world is infinitesimal in comparison to the rest of the universe.  I should at least pick a few galaxies or something, though that's still infinitesimal.
I would probably die for her if it came to that, though in all honesty I'd prefer we both stayed alive.
I won't say we have "something special" because love has happened probably billions of times.  Not saying it's not special to us, but to assume it's only us is naive.


I used to be more romantic then this...

1 comment:

Fire away!