Mar 2, 2012

Musicals

Here's a preface to this:  I will probably be leaving for my 2 year mission (wherever it may be) in Summer.  I'm glad to go.
Keep this in mind.

So!  If I had the option to be in any musical, I doubt I could choose just one!  Here's a list of staged musicals I would love to be in!  As well as the character I would like to be (it is tempered by the characters I think I could play.  In other words, I won't put a character that I like if I would make a lousy actor for it).

1. Fiddler on the roof - Perchik.  I could mak a good Perchik (even if I'm pretty sure I'm spelling his name wrong...)
2. Phantom of the Opera - The Phantom.  A kid can dream, I'd be happy with a chorus part here too, though.
3. Wicked - Boq.  Boq was pretty much written for me.
4. Ragtime - Obviously I couldn't play one of the black guys, but I'd make an alright Tateh, given a fake beard
5. Man of La Manch - Sancho.  I'd need a fat suit for it.
6. Les Miserables - Not picky, although if I were a little more intimidating I'd want to be Javert, but I don't think I'd have a chance at that.

If I could be in all these shows, I could die happy (I was already in fiddler on the roof, so that's one!)

Well look at that!  Auditions at BYU for Phantom of the Opera are coming up soon!  When's the performance.
...
January of 2013.
Well.
umm
Ok
That's fine
I
I didn't really want to anyway
Probably wouldn't have gotten in

Yeah

I'm happy to go on my mission

I swear!

...

...
dang, this is a trial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!