Mar 23, 2012

boasting

So, I'm going to brag a bit here.  I have a date next week, tuesday (I know tuesday sounds like a weird time for a date, but it's what worked).  I've gone on a few dates since coming to college, but this one is different!  Because this time I sought it out with the full intent of making an impression.  Well I hope I do anyway.  Also it's realy the first date that I wasn't set up on, egged into, or decided it was a date halfway through the date in... well, a year.
Dang.
I'm realizing that my date is on the 27th... which is one day before the anniversary of my last breakup.  Go figure.  Not saying that this date I'm going on will result in relationship.
And of course I would finally take interest 3 weeks before finals...  I hope she's staying for spring.  Or not, depending on how the date goes :3


On another note, I'm in a downright good mood today.  I've been doing better with spring weather peeking into my life lately, but I would say I'm happy today.  Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!