Jan 10, 2012

Yesterday

       Yesterday was a good.  For the first time in quite awhile I acted and was the Khail I always wanted to be, for the evening at least.  I can't help but wonder if I'm able to relax a bit easier now because I'm finally comfortable with being here or if my heavy school and work schedule is just exhausting me to the point that I just don't act shy anymore.  It's a good sign I think either way.
       I also started my workout yesterday, which will be a daily occurrence I hope (minus Sundays).  Any real exercise trainer or coach would be embarrassed watching me do my little reps of simple non-weight exercises (I do it in my dorm, I'm slightly afraid of the gym), but they make me happy, and I think I'll start looking a litte more toned before long (I don't have the body type to ever be "buff").

Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!