Jan 30, 2012

Successes

I haven't posted here in 9 days!  That might be a record for this blog!  Why could this be?
Is it that my class schedule is too busy?  Could it be that I haven't had any deep penetrating thoughts of late?  Have I been too depressed?

Well I'll answer those in order:
A bit
No, of course I have
No no no.

Honestly my depression hasn't really bothered me at all lately.  I mean I'll still get a case of the blahs occasionally, but other than that I've been pretty good.
Also I seem to have inexplicably made new friends.  I'm a biiiiiiit of a shut-in so this is really an interesting happenstance.  They are cool people.

ALSO (and I'm just stating what I heard, not trying to toot my own horn) I heard from a source that the girls dorm hall opposite our own was talking about me in a positive manner last night.  Hmmmm!  Next thing you know I'll have self-esteem! Woo!

As for deep thoughts I was thinking about the mentality of a fan.  (I guess it's not THAT deep, but work with me here)  Like someone who's a fan of something or someone.  I always wonder what drives them?  I mean there are artists and people whom I respect and I enjoy their works, but I would never call myself a die-hard fan of something.  Nothing comes to mind anyway (you may remember me talking about a celebrity crush I had awhile back.  I'd like to point out that it lasted only about 2 weeks.  Tops.)
If I were to meet an artist or actor whom I respected (for example, David Tennant) I don't think I would bask in his presence.  Pretty sure I wouldn't anyway.  They're talented, but they're still people.

But who knows?  Maybe I would be totally overwhelmed and would offer to kiss his feet or something?

Ewwwwwwww

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!