Jan 7, 2012

Woah nelly

I love my job nearly all the time, but some times it can give me a very long night.
Tonight at work was the farthest behind that I (or my crew) have ever gotten.  It wasn't mine or their fault, it was just prep work that took longer than expected is all.  I'll admit though, the ensuing panic to clean up and get out at a decent time was the worst I've seen in the prep kitchen.  It even managed to damage the chipper attitude I maintain (quite sincerely, in fact) while I work.  That kind of shocked me, I never get stressed at work (well, overly stressed anyway, there's always a little) to the point it affects my performance or mood.
Not to say it slowed me down, it actually put my cleaning work into overdrive.  Probably scared my coworker (who was a sub for my usual one).  Oops!

No, there's nothing deep about this.  Just happened.  Life happens.
Stay freshish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!