Jan 5, 2012

Slow down?

It seems like there's been more space between blog posts, hasn't there been?  Go figure, I don't really have much of a reason for it except I've been in a good mood for the most part.  Part of the reason for this is that
I DON'T HAVE A ROOMMATE!!!! YAY


Now, some people would be very sad about this, but I am not.  For one thing, my last roommate was a scuz.  I've really toned that down until now, but a combination of his habits and routines (and the big couch he LEFT in our... MY... already too small dorm.  That was stinging) made me just happy to see him move out.  So I'm happy with single occupancy right now.  Oh yeah, plus I've almost NEVER HAD single occupancy before!  I've got 5 brothers, so for most of my life I've had to share a room (there was a 2 month period where I had my own, but it changed.  Bleah.)  I think this will be a good experience for when I'm a bachelor for the rest of my life.
Haha, no that's just one of the depressing things I say sometimes for fun.  I am not that hopeless!  I just need to meet another girl who's right for me is all.  The social dance class I'm in is promising for being able to meet the people of the gender which has confused even Stephen Hawking.  (Look it up, he called women the greatest mystery).

So I've been playing this old 8-bit game called cave story.  It's fun.
:)
Woops!  I promised I wouldn't put emoticons in my blog because the point of it was not to summarize things as much as text speech does!  Let me do it for real this time...
     o         o
          D
   \_______/

ugh... now I see why emoticons are so popular...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!