Jan 19, 2012

Stuff and things

Hello!  Been awhile since I've posted, hasn't it?  I say!  Well things haven't been bad, and that's good. Err, that's obvious I guess.
Let me explain my school schedule very basically, though, because it's pretty mad!  I'll just say which hours are occupied because the classes are kind of irrelevant.
Monday!  Class from 9-2 and then another one a 4 (all of these classes are 50 minutes long with 10 minutes passing time.  They are also all in different buildings)
Tuesday!  Class at 9 and then work from 5:30-10ish
Wednesday is the same as Monday...
Thursday Class at 9 and 12, then work at 5:30-10
Fridays have class from 9-11, then one at 1 and one at 4
And that's that.

Now you know when to stalk me you CREEPIES!
Nah, just kidding.  You don't even know where I live.
Do you?

1 comment:

Fire away!