Feb 4, 2012

OK 2.0, here we ... set forth

okokokokokok

I need to do another media fast.  Quite badly, in fact!  And thusly, starting on Monday, I will!  For two weeks again.  The parameters will be a little different this time.  A little nicer, because I'm kind of a wimp.
So here they are!

-30 minutes onFB a day TOPS
-Only read updated comics, no going through the archive
-Video games and Netflix can be played pr watched socially or after doing two hours of "creative time" (drawing comics, making vlog posts, or composing) and one hour of homework (or more if needed, just none BEFORE homework).  Also, try to limit to 2 show on Netflix, tops.
-Only updated YouTube videos (I follow a couple vlogs...)
-Updating blog(s) is ok.  So is finding content for updating blogs if need be (more on that later)

Well that seems doable!  It will be maintained until February 20th
(I never limit the use of my cell phone because I honestly don't use it that much)

Media fast 2.0!  Now I'll be able to focus on my work... which is my sad attempts at making musics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!