Feb 22, 2012

FACE

I have a face!
-_-
Sleepy face.
        I got a job for Vector Marketing, which means I sell Cutco knives which, as it turns out, are actually very good knives.  Also, it's not telemarketing, which is good.  It's all pre-set demos, which sounds alright to me!  Yeah.

      So I totally had the opportunity to flirt with someone I didn't know and I BLEW IT!  I was at payless shoe source... getting shoes.  And the clerk lady was both attractive and British!  Also, the computer stalled during the purchase which was a wide open chance!  She also said she liked my fedora, not just hat, but she said fedora!
I could have dropped a line!  I don't know any effective lines, but hey I could've dropped a bad one...

(A very strange man gave me a similar comment later the same day, but that's really not related).

       At least I felt the inclination to flirt.  I'm still extremely weirded out by my lack of attraction towards anyone lately.  Well that sounds wrong, I still think women are attractive and I have friends who are of the feminine definition, but I'm completely loveless.  No "crushes" I've had have lasted more than... a week maybe?  A week tops for sure.  I try to convince myself I "like" someone (these all sound like such juvenile phrases, but I suppose they still apply) but that is really not a good idea I think.  What's up with this?  I used to be a totally hopeless romantic!
Bah.
       Maybe I've just not met the "right person".  I know I'm over my last girlfriend, excellent as she was, but heck the anniversary of our break up (actually me getting dumped, but not rudely) is in about a month, so pining over her would be pointless, and I have no reason to.  Not sure why I brought it up.
Maybe I'm just setting some unreachable standard or waiting for some divine message on who I should date?



Meh.

I watched a lot of Phineas and Ferb today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!