Feb 19, 2012

The more I look

          The more and more I look at it, the more I like how the major of Sound Recording Technology sounds.  I've been researching it for a bit and it seems like the thing for me.  It touches my artistic side with the music classes offered as well as my tech-nerd side with the fancy microphones and the editing that takes place.  I wanted to be a video editor at first, but while I do that with my vlog, I've found that editing the soundtrack is just as much fun, and the program offered here can actually incorporate a little bit of video production/editing...
Sweet!
          Ok... ok, decision time.  Although I probably won't be able to apply until I'm back from my mission, I'm going to seek acceptance into the sound recording technology major.

And yes, I'm over my depression from Friday, don't you all worry.


ALSO, while signing up for classes for spring, I totally just impulsively added a piano and an organ class.  My dream of playing the pipe organ may be realized!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!