Dec 21, 2011

Home again

I am home and I am happy because I just realized how much better I like it here than I do in Provo.  In som ways anyhow.  I do like mountains more than flats (probably because I have no car) but the company is better here because I HAVE company.  At least, a lot more often and it's more easy to relate to them I guess.
I can be more me-ish?  Hmm, now what does THAT mean?  It was brought to light that I don't have personality.  No that's not right, I've got PLENTY of personality.  I just don't know what it is.  Who I am.  Blah.
My mom pointed out to me that I do this thing with my voice (push it back she says) when I'm obviously faking or saying what people probably want to hear.  That's sorta why I cancelled my therapy.  I just couldn't open up to the guy.  Too busy trying to reassure that I really wasn't bad off at all, silly.  I guess I just don't like people worrying about me and I'd rather they were happy.  If the sacrifice is that I'm terrible at sharing some of my own beef, than so be it?
Is that me?

I hanged out with some friends from home today.  It was fun and I got too excited and thus talkative.  Probably talked more at once today than I have in the last 6 months.

Of course, now that I look back, I was also on a painkiller that featured a lot of caffeine...  That probably helped...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!