Dec 15, 2011

Finals finished

One would think that now that I've finished finals, I would be relieved and happy.
And in many ways I am, but today still has the makings of something that went wrong.

I'm noticing this pattern of events that happen the night before a big test, because I identified the three non-variables:
1. I had trouble getting to sleep.  When I have something weighing on my mind, I really just don't get to sleep easily.
2. Inexplicably, my roommate always snores his loudest on nights before I test.  I really in all honesty can't sleep while that's going on... And seriously, ALWAYS the night before I test!
3. My neighbor (I suspect it's my closest neighbor, also known as my RA) loves either loud music or movies in what can only technically be called the morning.
Needless to say, a sleep-deprived Khail is not the kind that is fun to be around.
ALSO!
Ok, so I've heard that book sellbacks at University bookstores were stingy.  My hopes weren't too high.
BUT WHAT I GOT WAS ROBBERY.
  First of all, a book I paid 80 bucks for (USED) and that go no damage sold for less than half!  And that's the only book they bought back, the rest were apparently "no good".  So I've got about $150 worth of books I don't want at all.
The BASTARDS

Woooaaahh, there's a word I just don't use.  Maybe I should take a nap.

And yes, I'm very relieved and grateful that finals are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!