May 23, 2011

Victory

I'm typing this post on not my usual crap laptop.  Because my usual crap laptop is behind me.  I hope I never have to use it again.  No, this post is being done on my brand new (refurbished) Macbook Pro (2010)!!!  Also my glasses just came... turns out I need them (explains why my driving has involved some fast turns of late...  So tada
I don't honestly have much me to say than that I got new stuff.  Added to my new name, this is the start of something good!
Khail... with a Macbook... and glasses (which feel kinda weird at first, but the doctor, who's my dad actually, says that goes away in a day or two) ... and I'm keeping the fedora I wear.  That's just SCREAMING Khail, while being a good link back to Mack, who I'm not anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!