May 15, 2011

Clean slate

           My favorite thing about going to an out of state school (in 30 days... woah) is definitely that I get a clean slate.  It's not that I have anything I severely regret, or that I've committed any crimes or anything, but I still like the thought of getting to be something of a new person.  I can't always say I've liked who I am here, so I hope I'll like who I am there.
         One of the things I'm thinking I'm going to do to help me go fresh is change my name...  Not legally or anything, just my nickname.  Let me say some stuff to help make some sense of this.
    My name is Mikhail, but for nearly my entire life I have gone by the nickname of Mack.  I guess Mack is an alright name, but I'm not sure I like where it's gotten me so far.  A few exes... many insecurities... somewhat not terrible music ability... nothing terrible...  but I want to be more than a fourth place kinda guy.  Ambition stuff...
         So if I go with this, my new nickname will be Khail!  Khail is my full name minus the "Mi"  I think it sounds a bit more edgy (Not at all related to "kale" which is a kind of cabbage, but not a kind of me,)

Khail...  it has a ring to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!