Oct 10, 2010

Hooha

I'm in a great mood today!  Marching band is winning everything (except for a techie fluke that cost us best perc yesterday  grrr...)  But everything else is going amazinglike!
I have decent grades (except in chemistry, which turned out to be a math class in disguise, grrr math) and I'm in good shape since I took gym!  Life is indeed goodly to me right now! 

Although apparently migraines don't always cause pain strangely enough, which I found out yesterday as well.  It was really fun being dizzy and confused though.  I suppose I know what it's like to feel high (though I won't ever do drugs, yuck)  it's weird...

Ah well, cook some steak!  And then give it to me, and I will give to you a chili, we shall have a chili-steak trade system!
And then we'll go zorbing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!