Sep 27, 2010

Mmmm...

I had a good monday today, which in itself is rare:
-no homework
-no SCHOOLWORK (we played family feud in gym, yay!)
-Managed to talk to somebody whom I usually can't stammer a sentence around
-And now I have the rest of it off!

All in all I'm quite pleased with how this monday turned, I honestly can't think of anything that would turn it on it's side or make it actually a monday...
In fact now I'm not convinced it's monday, due to the fact that it's been too good.

ALL RIGHT FESS UP!!! Who messed with me so that I thought that this obvious Friday was a Monday, cuz I owe you a nutty bar or something, cuz it's awesome.
        Or maybe some mambas cuz I bought like 13 packs of the things.
Mambas are delicious.

...This is one of my more shallow posts isn't it.  Oh well, go have a nice day, whoever reads this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away!